[ALUG] Google Groups Invitation: Arusha Technical Forum

Ismail Settenda (Google Groups) noreply at googlegroups.com
Tue Aug 13 18:42:07 EAT 2013

and share ideas to better strengthen our community and leverage it in
different ways including solving local problems.

About this group:
A bird of the feather group of I.T enthusiasts who come together to share
ideas and thoughts on how to improve their localities.

Accept this invitation:

http://groups.google.com/group/arusha-technical-forum/sub?s=j6SBVhQAAABXnbKR19clRkTLi0FxAQQBqXpgRoVKbuVyFZU7YhkctQ&hl=en

Visit this group:

http://groups.google.com/group/arusha-technical-forum?hl=en

You can unsubscribe from this group using the following URL:

http://groups.google.com/group/arusha-technical-forum/unsub?u=j6SBVhQAAABXnbKR19clRkTLi0FxAQQBqXpgRoVKbuVyFZU7YhkctQ&hl=en

If you feel that this message is abuse, please inform the Google Groups staff
by using the URL below.
http://groups.google.com/groups/abuse?direct=YQAAAFI4LsYMAAAAZdJYOsYAAAD8_CdCMV_CGbyQyzSGkblF1lAVIls&hl=en