[ALUG] FREE IT WORKSHOPS AT JR INSTITUTE.

Mr Mir mir at jriit.ac.tz
Fri Sep 30 14:52:58 EAT 2016

Fredson,
Hi
The topics mentioned will be taken into consideration.
Meanwhile can we agree on the timing.

Option 1:
Every fortnight on Saturday  10am to 5pm
Every fortnight on Saturday 10am to 2pm
We¹ll hv 2 workshops per months.

Option 2:
Twice a week Tuesday and Thursday from 5-7pm
Or once a week on Thursday 5-7pm.

Your input pls before I start sending the registration form

Rgds
mir