[ALUG] Fwd: Mikrotik Training in Dar, TZ

Ismail M. Settenda ismail at habari.co.tz
Fri Sep 9 22:33:06 EAT 2016

Hi Hamisi,

Karibu, true that however TzNOG trainings may take a while to include it in
their syllabus as a need for this track has to be shown (or evidenced) and
track instructors identified. Do remember that TzNOG track instructors
volunteer their time so finding the proper fit may take even longer. I will
nevertheless try bring it up to the TzNOG organizing committee.

As their others who may have a more urgent need for the training it is the
next best available option.

Regards

--
Ismail