[ALUG] 2nd " FREE" I.T ENHANCEMENT INITIATIVE WORKSHOP "WEB SECURITY"

Mr Mir mir at jriit.ac.tz
Mon Oct 24 14:35:33 EAT 2016

James,
The canteen will be there, if we don¹t get a sponsor for it, people will hv
buy it by themselves.
Rgds
mir

From:  Jacob James <jacob.james at braeburn.sc.tz>
Date:  Mon, 24 Oct 2016 11:58:19 +0300
To:  Mr Mir <mir at jriit.ac.tz>, Linux Users in Arusha
<linux at lists.habari.co.tz>
Subject:  Re: [ALUG] 2nd " FREE" I.T ENHANCEMENT INITIATIVE WORKSHOP "WEB
SECURITY"

Hi!
I would like to know this,is there any cost on breakfast and lunch?

--

Jacob James

Senior ICT

ICT Department

Braeburn International  School Arusha

Braeburn Schools Tanzania Limited

PO Box 14268, Arusha, Tanzania. Tel +255 (27) 250 5716-8; Fax +255 (27) 250
5719

 Braeburn International School Arusha ,Braeburn International School
Dar-es-Salaam

Please visit our website at www.braeburn.com <http://www.braeburn.com/>