[ALUG] FREE IT WORKSHOPS AT JR INSTITUTE.

Mr Mir mir at jrelectronics.com
Mon Oct 3 11:49:36 EAT 2016

Hamidah,
Can we hv the skill list of those professionals in yr group, it will help us
in planning on further workshop.
Rgds
mir

From:  Techchic Hamida <hamida.aziz200 at gmail.com>
Date:  Mon, 3 Oct 2016 11:05:28 +0300
To:  Linux Users in Arusha <linux at lists.habari.co.tz>, Lomayani Laizer
<lomlaizer at gmail.com>
Cc:  Mr Mir <mir at jrelectronics.com>, Fadhili Baraka <fthebee2 at gmail.com>
Subject:  Re: [ALUG] FREE IT WORKSHOPS AT JR INSTITUTE.

Hi Mir,
Thanks for the reply. We are group of girls supporting women in science,
technklogy, engineering and mathematics(Stem)

Our members are grouped we have professional members who can assist to share
their knowledge where necessary.
And we have the ones who would like to enhance their knowledge ( the
participants).

So please let us know when you need anything

Regrds
Hamidah