[ALUG] FREE IT WORKSHOPS AT JR INSTITUTE.

Hamisi Jabe administrator at banana.co.tz
Mon Oct 3 15:17:00 EAT 2016

Dear Andreas,

Too much have already covered from your point outs

What is the big effect on this
	Why is it a really stupid idea to use pirate copies?
As 99% of users use pirate copies of windows and office
	Why should I pay extra attention to networked printes etc.?

Just to brainstorm as we are waiting for the training

Thanks