[ALUG] FREE IT WORKSHOPS AT JR INSTITUTE.

Jacob James jacob.james at braeburn.sc.tz
Mon Oct 3 08:28:54 EAT 2016

Hi!,
What about once a week on Saturday start 10am -2pm or more,depend with
other people timetables?

--

Jacob James

ICT

Braeburn International  School Arusha

Braeburn Schools Tanzania Limited

PO Box 14268, Arusha, Tanzania. Tel +255 (27) 250 5716-8; Fax +255 (27) 250
5719

 Braeburn International School Arusha ,Braeburn International School
Dar-es-Salaam

Please visit our website at www.braeburn.com