[ALUG] (no subject)

Titus T. ttituskayz16 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 11:43:51 EAT 2016

The learning environment is what determines how strong the algorithm is and
what what security it provides. I believe the weakness in here
( http://qz.com/823820/carnegie-mellon-made-a-special-pair-of-
glasses-that-lets-you-steal-a-digital-identity/
) are yet to be or already solved.

"Artificial intelligence at work"

regards,

Titus Turinawe- Senior Computer Technician
*Email: *
*titus at bioscomputers.co.tz <ttitus.turinawe at habari.co.tz> ||
support at bioscomputers.co.tz <support at bioscomputers.co.tz>        Personal:
ttituskayz16 at gmail.com <ttituskayz16 at gmail.com>,*

*Tel: +256 751 668 942, (0)786 813 389, 0741 587 572*

*Phone: +255 756258434, (0)686122151*Computers are like Old Testament gods;
lots of rules and no mercy.