[ALUG] (no subject)

Titus T. ttituskayz16 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 10:40:29 EAT 2016

In my view, I think it depends on the algorithms used to capture
bio-metrics to generate the passwords. Otherwise, as scientists we should
be working round the clock to develop better algorithms to strengthen the
security.

regards,

Titus Turinawe- Senior Computer Technician
*Email: *
*titus at bioscomputers.co.tz <ttitus.turinawe at habari.co.tz> ||
support at bioscomputers.co.tz <support at bioscomputers.co.tz>        Personal:
ttituskayz16 at gmail.com <ttituskayz16 at gmail.com>,*

*Tel: +256 751 668 942, (0)786 813 389, 0741 587 572*

*Phone: +255 756258434, (0)686122151*Computers are like Old Testament gods;
lots of rules and no mercy.