[ALUG] (no subject)

Ismail Settenda ismailmss at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 10:38:13 EAT 2016

To add to that; I do not think any one device can really give you total
security; I believe total security will come from a layered approach as it
is in the strength of the combination of preventive methods that will offer
a semblance of 100% security and even then there is also the human factor.

Physical access coupled with fingerprint, facial or eye is secure however
human awareness with the preventive physical access coupled with
fingerprint, facial or eye scanners is a really good attempt at making
things really secure.

Regards

--
Ismail