[ALUG] (no subject)

Ismail Settenda ismailmss at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 21:01:53 EAT 2015

Yes that sounds just about right.

@Andreas, maybe the issue is not the lack of nightlife places but the
excessively long test process/protocol of validating these places au.. !?

--
Ismail

> btw. Has someone of you experience in setting up a mobile broadband
> connection with a Zantel USB modem on a Debian Jessy?

The Zantel modems are a little bit beasts.
They are not GSM devices the Zanzel modems are CDMA so there is no APN.
If my records are still correct:
The dial in number is #777
Username is @zantel.com password is empty.
BSD, deflate and tcp-header compression can be enabled.

And the night-life in Arusha: I try to figure out since years where this
is really happening ;)

Andreas

The Arusha LUG mailing list is generously hosted by Habari Node Ltd:
http://www.habari.co.tz/

attachments if any). The mailing list host is not responsible for them in
any way.