[ALUG] (no subject)

Miku, E. Cornelius miku at habari.co.tz
Fri Sep 18 13:12:37 EAT 2015

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Arusha and to our Linux community.

We do have regular meet ups but it's been a while since we last met as
ALUG, I think mostly because we somehow unofficially merged with Arusha
Coders(Cced).

Yes, it'll be great to meet up. Let's arrange that here, members what do
you think?

Regards,

--
Miku