[ALUG] PyCOn 2016 in Windhoek Namibia!

Reuben Cummings reubano at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 17:20:12 EAT 2015

Awesome opportunity, thanks for the info!

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 1:03 PM, Christopher Glass via Linux
<linux at lists.habari.co.tz> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> An information that might be of interest to you all: the univeristy of
> Windhoek, Namibia will hold the annual Python conference next January
> (25th to 29th).
>
> The call for talks is open (I encourage you to submit yours! Using
> Python in Africa? Get on stage and talk about it!), and speakers can
> apply for travel and housing grants.
>
> I will try to attend if my situation allows, and will hopefully see you there!
>
> Best,
>
> - Chris

Reuben Cummings
Founder & Managing Director, Nerevu Development
https://www.linkedin.com/company/nerevu

Data Scientist, Humanitarian Data Exchange (HDX) Data Lab Nairobi
United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)
https://data.hdx.rwlabs.org/about

+255 756 477 319 (vodacom)
+255 789 477 319 (airtel)
+254 703 576 035 (safaricom)