[ALUG] February meetup

Reuben Cummings reubano at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 21:52:15 EAT 2015

*What:* Arusha Coders Meetup on Raspberry Pi
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1545242735735267/>
*Who:* All interested mobile, web, and software developers are welcome to
join us.
*When:* Wednesday, Feb 4th at 6pm
<https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=npccucd36mrlmo7j0sn4fl6sqo%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Africa%2FDar_es_Salaam>

*Why:* Arusha Coders <https://www.facebook.com/groups/arushacoders/> is a
community for web, software, and mobile developers to network and share
ideas. Bring a friend and feel free to post any relevant links for this
week's topic to the group.

*Where:* The meetup will be held at AISE Tanzania in the Twende Workshop
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Twende+Workshop/@-3.405857,36.70497,17z/data=%213m1%214b1%214m2%213m1%211s0x183704a51706021b:0x7dd8cb0cb92bc5e8>
in Nanenane-Njiro, Arusha. To get there, go down Njiro Road towards the
complex. Enter the Veta Gate by Pick-n-Pay and take the first left
immediately after passing Mobisol (about 50 meters after the Veta Gate).
Continue down about 250 meters until you see the AISE building directly in
front of you at the bend in the road.

*Contact: *Reuben Cummings 0789477319

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 10:37 AM, Richard <1.liseki at gmail.com> wrote:

> Reuben, could you post some information on February's session? It's handy
> to give people a good week's notice and we'll remind them a day or so
> before. I'm fuzzy on the details; I know we'll be looking at some hardware,
> likely micro-controllers and possible a raspberry pi if I'm not mistaken.
>
> --

Reuben Cummings
Founder & Managing Director, Nerevu Development
Lead Developer/Designer, Kazeeki
http://www.kazeeki.com

+255 756 477 319 (vodacom)
+255 789 477 319 (airtel)