[ALUG] Business and work opportunities for Open Source in Arusha

Reuben Cummings reubano at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 12:05:41 EAT 2015

Hi Fabrizio. I can't comment directly on your specific experience, but
I my recommendation would be to join the Arusha Coders community [1]
and introduce yourself. We have regular meetups on the first Wed of
every month, so that will give you the ideal opportunity to network
and find out what companies in Arusha may need your services.

[1] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/arusha-coders

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 5:21 PM, Fabrizio Mazzoni via Linux
<linux at lists.habari.co.tz> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Would like to have some overview of chances and possibilities of business
> and/or work for open source experts in Arusha (specifically Linux/FreeBSD,
> PostgreSQL/Php and GIS apps). I am moving into Arusha from Dar in January
> and was curious to know what perspectives there are.
>
> Regards to all.
>
> Fabrizio

> attachments if any). The mailing list host is not responsible for them in
> any way.

Reuben Cummings
Founder & Managing Director, Nerevu Development
https://www.linkedin.com/company/nerevu

Data Scientist, Humanitarian Data Exchange (HDX) Data Lab Nairobi
United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)
https://data.hdx.rwlabs.org/about

+255 756 477 319 (vodacom)
+255 789 477 319 (airtel)
+254 703 576 035 (safaricom)