[ALUG] Elastix Server with Fusion 100/220 Device Integration

Ismail Settenda ismailmss at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 13:13:33 EAT 2015

If I recall the fusion right it is a GSM modem (*converting the
telco2wireless*) you going to need a FXO card for the PBX (lookup digium
TDM400) this will the allow you to make call via the GSM modem(fusion).
That way then all you do is configure a trunk and direct calls that port
the fusion is connect to on the card.

I have also seen other types of GSM modems that can get an IP and get on
the network then that way you can setup an IAX trunk to direct calls to the
device.

Regards

--
Ismail M. Settenda