[ALUG] SYSTEM BETA TESTING &

Kambey L. Kisambu kambeylk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 19:49:10 EAT 2015

Hello Frank,
Good to hear that you're due to finalize 2nd version of fritym system.
You've showed a great effort to push this upward. My suggestion is try to
think some other exceptional features to attract people to use your app,
you can focus more in mobile platforms at all as nowdays are unavoidable.
The challenges to penetrate to the market are huge but do Not give up.
I will do a professional security PenTest and will send you a report to
work on for improvement.

Regards,
Kambey
CEH, CHFI