[ALUG] Fwd: [Members] INRM & IPv6 training in Dar: 11th to 14th Nov 2014

Miku, E. Cornelius miku at habari.co.tz
Tue Oct 21 17:39:18 EAT 2014

Greetings from tzNIC.

We are glad to inform you that tzNIC, TCRA and TISPA will co-host Afrinic's
training on Internet Numbers Resource Management (INRM) & IPv6 in Dar,
Tanzania in November 2014 as follows:
Dates: 11th to 14th November 2014
Venue: Serena Hotel
Fee: Free

All Afrinic and non-Afrinic members are welcome.

Registration link is included in the attached advert.

We do kindly request you to spread the message widely.

rgds