[ALUG] How about a new event this month?

zachariahn zachariahn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 14:08:55 EAT 2014

Greetings,

I hope everybody is okay. Man this place looks like ghost town. I know
everybody is busy but if we don't sacrifice a little bit of our time, we
may fail to make this brilliant idea a reality.

How about we arrange a meet up this month? we can discuss any topic (I
remember we had a networking session planned sometime last year, how about
it?). Also i would suggest we create a website for this group, and I offer
to head this project. (so i'd like inputs on what should be on the site
from you guys and anybody who wishes to participate should just say it).

NB: I no longer work with DSTL, we decided to change the company, now we
are Watabe Labs (www.watabelabs.com / www.watabelabs.co.tz).

Cheers!