[ALUG] Fwd: Re: [eThinkTankTz] Ubuntu Archive Mirror - mirror.aptus.co.tz

Hamisi Jabe hamsoj80 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 11:29:52 EAT 2014

Thanks for the answers, i just wanted to clarify if these two os can use updates from each other.
So we would like aptus to add some more repository for other os like Debian, Centos and the like.
If something can be done as a government institution or  a private institution where finance can be contributed so as to implement this and all IXP to have routes to the repo centers where we will be able do download different OS, packages and updates with easy

Thank you all