[ALUG] Update

Shadrack O. Wattai shadrack.wattai at habari.co.tz
Thu Jun 12 10:57:32 EAT 2014

Hi guys,

I was thinking of presenting on these topics sometimes in future
1. The MVC Mindset - my frustrating journey
2. NoSQL vs SQL databases - big data discussion
3. Javascript - on the future of the web
4. Laravel & AngularJS - masterpiece frameworks for web artisans

Note: I think it will be much of hands-on, and not "slides-on" meetup, and
because content is too huge, we can separate it into multiple sessions.

And Chris: for you who has been in Python world, our meetups are more like
the Pycons, and Djangocons, where you can simply talk about anything.

The Hive is back..!

Best regards,
Shadrack Wattai.
HNL Software