[ALUG] HOW TO SEND MESSAGE TO USER VIA KANNEL IN LINUX

Ayubu Lulesu alulesu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 13:24:30 EAT 2014

Dear my fellows,
recently, i have been working on my individual project, 'ONLINE VOOKING
SYSTEM'. i encountered the problem that my kannel system cannot send sms to
user when invoked by http request. Any help? i have included the screenshot
of both my mail.php file and the error message i get.
Any of the help will be greatly appreciated!