[ALUG] Zentyal

Andreas Tauscher ta at geuka.net
Fri Jan 24 14:40:12 EAT 2014

Am 24.01.2014 14:30, schrieb Lord Ferdinand:

> i need help, i want to install Zentyal on my server could you advice me
> which server type and specification i can buy before anything and the
> company have almost 700 user ?

Which parts of Zentyal do you want to use?
700 users is a little big bigger, so you should exact know for what you
want to use it.

Andreas

PS: Please don't start new topics by replying to an old one. Start with
a new mail with a new subject. Now all this mails appear within the
"Finding power supply spares in Arusha" thread.