[ALUG] Fwd: Acquisitions | Facebook Buys WhatsApp for $19 Billion

Andreas Tauscher ta at geuka.net
Thu Feb 20 20:37:41 EAT 2014

> Whats your take on whatsapp acquisition by Facebook.!?
>
> http://www.ugandandiasporanews.com/2014/02/19/acquisitions-facebook-buys-whatsapp-for-19-billion

Another interesting thing to know would be:
Who invested a bigger amount of money in both?
If I invest a sum in a small company and then this company is sold for a
price far beyond the real value to another company where I have also
invested then this really happens:
I move capital/cash from the bigger company direct into my private
pocket and I increase at the same time my shares on the bigger company
for free.

Andreas