[ALUG] Ubuntu mirror at Habari

Miku, E. Cornelius miku at habari.co.tz
Fri Aug 1 12:00:16 EAT 2014

Hi Kyle,

Currently Habari's connectivity is through Seacom and Eassy via NICTBB with
redundancy on Zantel's microwave.
We are also connected to AIXP which is connected to TIX.

Therefore all AIXP and TIX members will have an advantage using our mirror
but we are not limiting access to those networks, anyone with an Internet
connection can use the mirror if they so prefer.

Regards,

--
Miku
*Internet Provider with a Difference*