[ALUG] Working group 1 (Presentations and Idea Sharing)

Richard 1.liseki at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 11:08:01 EAT 2013

Kawia, Ismail,

It would be great if we can confirm the Saturday meeting is happening
sooner rather than later. Kawia are we leaving you enough time to prepare
for an interactive demo of Google App Engine and talking about the
developer competition? If yes then the agenda be:

1. Interactive introduction to Google App Engine by Kawia
2. Taking part in the Google Developer Challenge by Kawia
3. Opportunities for exploration by Ismail

If we can agree to that then we can sort out the meeting place, with an
option on offer from Erik.