[ALUG] Working group 1 (Presentations and Idea Sharing)

Ismail Settenda ismailmss at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 14:57:40 EAT 2013

For Thursday evening hmm..!..? Let me see what I can do..!

BTW, I will be in town this weekend (*and leave on Sunday*) so I would like
to propose Saturday evening as well as a possible meeting date.

I have some good news as got elected as Secretary general to Tanzania
Internet Service Providers Association (TISPA) and would like to share some
thoughts with you guys on how we can collaborate activities as well as get
assistance for them as well.

Regards

--
Ismail
M +255 784 321183

"Education is not the learning of facts but, the training of the mind to
think."

~ Albert Einstein