[ALUG] October meet-up

frank mwarimbo frankmwarimbo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 11:22:45 EAT 2013

DAY 3: Official ww.fritym.com test drive,
fritym - Pronounced "free time", is the New Tanzanian Social Network
project,
on the last two days we have a remarkable achievements and still we want to
push it to the limit,
We have done a great job so far and with you together we can create a
magnificent Social Network Project that will cater all of our needs.
"KARIBU SANA"

Regards,
Frank Mwarimbo,
>From the Development Team,
www.fritym.com

Please we will appreciate if you take a moment and share this link with
your friends and loved ones.