[ALUG] October meet-up

Richard 1.liseki at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 11:43:13 EAT 2013

Thanks Kambey! As for subscription people have the option to unsubscribe by
either following the instructions at the bottom of the emails they receive
(if they have a non-gmail address) or in their settings when they come
directly to this forum in their browser. On the other hand I agree it would
be easier if people could just subscribe by themselves. This would mean
making the forum public (I think, Ismail correct me if I'm wrong). Since we
are trying to foster a group I think it helps to have a little bit of
privacy and not have everything open to everyone, at least for now. To try
a different approach I've changed the settings to now allow anyone who is
currently a member to be able to invite a new member. Any thoughts Ismail?