[ALUG] BlogApp Remote Repository

Ismail Settenda ismail at cats-net.com
Tue Nov 26 20:44:14 EAT 2013

I would like to go back to my suggestion to plan to have at least 2
presentations on the same subject. All the way back to the presentation by
Kawia on Google App engine/Google developer challenge. I think we would
benefit more from the re-runs

Secondly am wondering whether we should use an online repository where
presenters can also post their material for future reference.

Rgds
--
Ismail

P.S. Please excuse any omissions or errors as this email has been sent on
the xoom.