[ALUG] December Meetup

Richard 1.liseki at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 20:00:56 EAT 2013

Godlisten thanks for the proposal. I agree with Eric that this might be
quite a lot to cover in 2 hours or so. I also think Kawia makes an
important point about refining the goal of the session. You have solid
networking experience under your belt, perhaps you can look to that to pick
something that would be interesting and reflect your experience. Say,

1. One or more interesting/networking challenges and how to solve them?
2. What the future of networks looks like in Tanzania, maybe looking at
medium, speed, availability?
3. Interesting networking applications; maybe something you built/created
or something your learnt that was 'mind blowing'?

I'm no networking expert, I'm just throwing some ideas around. I'm sure
between you and the rest of the networking guys among us you can come up
with something along those lines.

As for the date I think we can tentatively say Thursday December 12, 2013.
Let's get it done before the holiday season.