[ALUG] BlogApp Remote Repository

Hamisi Jabe hamsoj80 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 27 07:52:10 EAT 2013

For me yes, we should revisit this session. please Zacharia if you can collect some more energy and present again on this

Thanks

On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 7:34 PM, Richard <1.liseki at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Zachariah! I remember at the end of the session there were some murmurings about doing another Ruby/Rails session since most people were not able to follow on their machines all the way to the end because of the initial wifi issue. I think we'll revisit this at some point.

The above comments and data are owned by whoever posted them (including attachments if any). The mailing list host is not responsible for them in any way.