[ALUG] BlogApp Remote Repository

Hamisi Jabe administrator at banana.co.tz
Mon Nov 25 11:58:24 EAT 2013

Dear All,

The introduction to ruby was very fantastic, i would really suggest that
we repeat this session so that we have a strong introduction for this
programming language. i have been trying to install it but when it comes
to bundle install it gives me errors that some packages failed to
install

also another questions do we have to have like wamp server running or
once you install ruby everything will be installed, course when i type
http://localhost i get the wamp server application when i type
http://localhost:3000 i dont get the welcome page on ruby

Thanks

--