[ALUG] Tomorrow's Meetup

Richard 1.liseki at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 11:54:29 EAT 2013

Sorry about confusion about the title of the thread; the thread was started
yesterday but the meetup is today!

I'm sorry to say there are no remote participation plans. If KITEC are a
Habari customer perhaps someone from Habari can help us out with bandwidth
and a laptop for Skype. However this is something we need to figure out for
future purposes. We need bandwidth at any given location but also probably
a digital video recorder and decent mic. Then maybe we can stream the
slides and audio in real time. Has anyone experience with something like
this that they can share?