[ALUG] What to do in November?

zachariahn zachariahn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 16:07:37 EAT 2013

Hi Richard, i think i will be ready any time from next week. Well then i
will do it like you've suggested, a little introduction to the Ruby
language, Introduction to web frameworks & the Ruby on Rails (RoR)
framework, we will create a simple blog app (as suggested) that will have
user authentication (plus authorization if time allows), then, deploy the
app online. I will post a link as to where Ruby can be downloaded from for
both windows and mac.

*Suggestion: *
I think it'd be nice if people are familiar with git, just a little
knowledge of it at least and having PostgreSQL installed will be a bonus.