[ALUG] Easyhotspot printing many voucher in 1 page

Mosses Haruni giverness at gmail.com
Fri May 10 12:10:12 EAT 2013

Halo guys,

I have installed and tested and I think is the nice tool.  However, is
there any one knows how to print list of vouchers in one page as for
now it just prints only for individuals i.e one voucher one page,
imagine what if i want to print for 1000 users!!!!!

I will be glad hear from you guys...

Mosses