[ALUG] Reminder -- Inaugural tzNOG event in Arusha (28th July - 2nd August 2013)

Ismail Settenda ismailmss at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 10:15:05 EAT 2013

Dear Hamisi,

If you registered before then there is no need to register again as this
was a reminder to those who had not registered.

Those who registered will be contacted with an acceptance email as well the
details to enable one to make payments.

The acceptance letter reserves a place for you and when you pay you then
confirm your attendance.

Best regards

--
Ismail
Skype/Twitter/G+: ismailmss

"Education is not the learning of facts but, the training of the mind to
think."

~ Albert Einstein