[ALUG] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Lord Ferdinand via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Tue Jan 8 07:24:46 EAT 2013

LinkedIn
------------

    Lord Ferdinand requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

godfrey,

- Lord

Accept invitation from Lord Ferdinand
http://www.linkedin.com/e/240mtx-hbojcnok-39/qCOtp_NRMfM3wzKVFlHC_DDOQvaqt6/blk/I274156981_135/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfPkPclYNe3ASdj4QdP99bTBxj3tVmlpqbPAOd3sOc3AQdPkLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=1ffZ3BNfiEgBA1

View invitation from Lord Ferdinand
http://www.linkedin.com/e/240mtx-hbojcnok-39/qCOtp_NRMfM3wzKVFlHC_DDOQvaqt6/blk/I274156981_135/djcNnP4UejoRcjgTcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=14ZniGpBqEgBA1

Why might connecting with Lord Ferdinand be a good idea?

Lord Ferdinand's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Lord Ferdinand's invitation, check Lord Ferdinand's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation