[ALUG] Google Groups Invitation: Arusha Technical Forum

Erik Rowberg erowberg at habari.co.tz
Sun Aug 25 07:55:02 EAT 2013

Thanks Simon.  We will take you up on this, right now we haven't found a
good name for the group yet, until we are sure what the group does.

erik

Regards,

Erik Rowberg
Managing Director
Habari Node Limited

*NOW IN MWANZA !*

Office Phone: +255 27 2050220  +255 75 424 2442
Email: erowberg at habari.co.tz
Personal Email erikrowberg at gmail.com
http://www.habari.co.tz
P.O Box 1215,