[ALUG] Finding power supply spares in Arusha

Howard Frederick simbamangu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 09:03:32 EAT 2013

I decided to build myself a Linux desktop (actually a dual-boot Hackintosh
and Linux machine) while visiting the USA recently. Works great (see the build
here if you're interested<http://www.tonymacx86.com/375-building-customac-buyer-s-guide-august-2013.html#mini>)
– I've never run Ubuntu on a new machine with good RAM / video / CPU and it
was incredibly fast.

However ...

I forgot to change the power supply from 115V (USA) to 230V when I plugged
it in here and blew the power supply. Idiot.

Anyone know where I could find a spare *small* power supply (SFX size) in
Arusha? Have tried AA, Conny so far.

Regards -

Howard