[ALUG] Working group 2 (Collaboration Workspace)

Richard 1.liseki at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 12:18:36 EAT 2013

As was noted in the minutes of our 2nd meeting, working group 2 will
collect ideas and thoughts
on creating a collaboration workspace for learning, hacking, building
things, mentoring and whatever
else you can think of. Please feel free to let your ideas just flow
regardless of how practical or
realistic it is. After we've collected all the ideas then we will work on
evaluating them.

You can take a look at Kinu and iHub, and similar initiatives all over the
world for some inspiration.
Consider what you would like to do, contribute to, learn; what you think
you could do if you had the
support of the community and what sort of equipment you would want there.

The guys responsible for this working group will collect all the ideas you
suggest here and synthesize
them for our next meeting. So let those ideas flow...